MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: upgrade problem performing queries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
table to load is problem not next Confused
help please

my data base 80 mb sql

[Image: adszqw4.jpg]
Hi,

You can simply refresh the page and it should still go through fine.

Ryan
reflesh the page same page to come
my web users 58.728
I am getting the exact same problem. It takes me to a page that says:

Performing Queries
Performing necessary upgrade queries..

and sits there indefinately. Refreshing the page takes me back to the same page. What is wrong with it?
You might want to talk to your host about increasing the time in PHP before the page times out.
Ive gotten a bit further since my last post, but still having issues. Basically, I was choosing the wrong minor version of my previous myBB install (was choosing 1.2 but was actually 1.2.2) After correcting this and continuing, I then got a screen that prompted me to disable my three plugins that I currently had running on 1.2. So I went back and disabled my plugins and then tried the upgrade again, this time, stuff started happening. It all seemed very promising, until, I got the following fatal error:

Performing Queries

Performing necessary upgrade queries..

Fatal error: [SQL] [1054] Unknown column 'oldadditionalgroups' in 'mybb_banned'
ALTER TABLE mybb_banned CHANGE oldadditionalgroups oldadditionalgroups TEXT NOT NULL in /home/17/d85675384/htdocs/weekendtreasure/public/forum/inc/db_mysql.php on line 544

So it seems I am stuck again.
And apparently there is no column called "oldadditionalgroups" in the mybb_banned table in version 1.2.2 of myBB. What do I do?
then no one can help on this problems? I'm now stuck with upgrade from 1.2.1 to 1.4 now.
to any developer,

why would it say:

ALTER TABLE mybb_banned CHANGE oldadditionalgroups oldadditionalgroups TEXT NOT NULL

when there is no oldadditionalgroups column in the mybb_banned table?
You should select "1.2.2" when it asks for the "Version of MyBB" you were running in the upgrade script.
I have 1.2.2 (it says so in the Admin)

If i select 1.2.2 i immediately get the "performing queries" page with no button no matter how much I refresh.

If I select 1.2.3 it goes ahead and converts stuff.. going through all the posts and whatnot, and THEN gets to the "performing queries" page without any way to continue, no matter how much I refresh.

Would it be possible to give us a copy of an intermediate version (1.3 maybe) that we can use to upgrade in steps?

EDIT: I used http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Versions and upgraded to 1.2.14 first, then upgraded to 1.4.1 and it worked flawlessly
Pages: 1 2 3