MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member.php blank page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Was a solution to this ever found as I have same problem Sad

double checked my cookie setting and they are correct (tried leaving them blank at first). Yet I still get the blank member.php after attempting to login. However it must be some kind of cookie problem because I can login to the admin panel fine

However if I use the portal page to login then that works fine. Then i just navigate to my forums. However I don't make use of the portal page so this is a strange one.
Is your member template default??
yup it's a fresh install, well upgraded from the latest 1.2 after converting from vBulletin
Just read back at the problem, and if you go direct to .../member.php it should be blank. Can't really think what could be shown anyway, other than a member list.
Ah no not going direct to member.php
I'm using the quick login at the top of the page on index.php. But when you click to login it just goes to a white page. Yet when logging in from the portal page it works and does keep me logged in.
Ahh, I got ya... can you post a test account for me to test it??
So the problem is logging in from the index??
Works fine for me.
hhhmmmm wierd doesn't for me Sad although i'm logged in now by using the portal.php

well i'll see if everyone else manages to login ok. thanks for the help anyway
i also logged in succesfuly. you have to try clear your cookies
Pages: 1 2 3 4