MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid Themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All!

I hope I put this question in the right forum. It does pertain to themes. Wink

I was wondering if there are paid sites that create MyBB themes? While some of the MyBB themes I found for free are nice, I still would like to get one created only for my site. I am very bad at graphics which is the reason why I get skinners to create my IPB skins for my other site. But now I want to start another site using free board software and MyBB is the one I have chosen.

Could someone here be so kind as to direct me to a few paid sites that do themes? I would be ever greatfull.Smile

~Bamfer
I do not know of any payed sites, but I am in the process of making one Toungue

If you are interested in having me make you a custom skin, you could PM me, or my MSN is [email protected]
Audentio.com

They're a very good service. I've put a lot of work there way and the team are truly amazing! very polite, friendly and good at what they do.

~Kerrang!
I think we're the only paid site, Audentio.com... I'm sure you could go on Digital Point and ask someone to make you a theme, and they would but whoever you hire usually names the price.
I do nice custom themes for low-budgets ($40-$100).

PM me if you want to see a portfolio.
Make a request in audentio design

I see a lot of top quality Themes there for all Forum scripts
Personally I'd just go for a free theme over at MyBB Themes.
(2008-08-14, 10:12 PM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I'd just go for a free theme over at MyBB Themes.

Sometimes you want something custom though that's not floating around.
Well, you can request that FirefoxWiz make ya one. She's pretty good at making themes...
(2008-08-14, 10:13 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-14, 10:12 PM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I'd just go for a free theme over at MyBB Themes.

Sometimes you want something custom though that's not floating around.

EXACTLY. Not sure about anyone else here but i surely dont wanna look like every other site. Plus this IS what the thread starter is looking for.
Pages: 1 2