MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQ] Theme to match my site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey all, I was wondering if someone would make me a mybb 1.4 theme to match with the site I'm making http://80.193.51.242/ is the test

Thanks <3
58 views no replies....
Your site doesn't even work... Plus, this isn't a place to request themes.
My site wasn't working as my computer was off for one night.... and you could request themes before so meh
Just because you can doesn't mean you should... Try a theme site, like MyBB Themes.
Well there are no rules against it, so I saw no reason not to, and I've done it before. And the site is up now
There aren't any rules, you're right, but the others who make themes get a little annoyed that you're asking here multiple times, so we tend to ignore you... And I know you've done it before, you've PM'ed me about making you a theme.
and you said you would. Sorry for asking. And I asked for two different themes... this was meant to be more detailed and proffesional the other fast and basic
Still, multiple requests, I'm saying that I and a couple others are annoyed, but that shouldn't mean anything to anyone else.
then why flame...
Pages: 1 2 3