MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4] Social Sharing Button Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Info:
This plugin allows you to display a social bookmarking button on your forum's posts. The button includes options such as Digg, Facebook, Myspace, and many more.

Download:
Download from MyBB Mods Section

Instructions:
  • Unzip file.
  • Upload social.php to yourforumdir/inc/plugins/
  • Go to admincp plugin manager
  • Activate plugin
  • Change settings to your liking under board settings-> social sharing button

• For more see readme in download.

Update:
Fixed edit button problem.

-First Release
thanks men!!!

this plugin is very usefull

downloaded & installed

Salutes!!!

EDIT: Men your plugin delete my edit post button, and i don't know how put it on again Sad i need help
Nice plugin, but always test your plugin and do a public beta before you release it as 1.0.
As far as I understand from the Edit button Lost thread, you haven't test your plugin enough.

Moreover, It's not so good to make such replacements, what if I edited the template and it's no more contain '{$post['button_edit']}' ?
You should prefer to append your code to the end of the template or make more safe regex.
i fix the edit button, thanks dvb!!!

jn52 maybe you can edit your plugin and add the share button before the edit button because with that replacement the edit button still lost when the plugin is desactivated
Azagthoth, if you've ever used regex, you can try to play with it on a testing board.
The global idea isn't such hard.

And BTW, Always DO A BACKUP!!!
Errors occurring from time to time, and sometime it's impossible to fix them, sometime they just delete some files or databases. You must regularly make a backup of your site, at least before and after changes to files / databases schema etc.
what is regex and where i can found it?
regex is a shortening of "Regular Expression" you can read about it in wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression

This is a great site to learn about regexes - http://www.regular-expressions.info/

Regexes are really powerful tool, I've just learned them before a year or so and I can't stop using it. But it's a hard topic so if you're not so technical guy you'll better to learn something else.
How can i modify his plugin to doesnt delete the edit button?
because i dont want to configure this every time that i install =/
He has just published this plugin, let's give him another chance to fix the plugin by himself.
ok.. no problem.
i'm sure jnd52 will fix that (;
Pages: 1 2 3 4