MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST] Point System + Shop <- Good Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellow,

I'm very sure other people want this aswell!
Angel

What I want is a simple point system.
Like New reply = 2 points and New topic = 3 points.

Offcourse it should be editable.
And I would require a simple shop which can be filled with misc stuff and is filled by default with stuff like pin topic, bold username etc.

Kinda like vbplaze yah Toungue

Anyways just start with a point system which work like i set where the * is at.
And you should be able to donate to people and save points on a bank perhaps and the admin can edit points offcourse.
When that excist then its better to start on the shop

` hope you guys can do this,

~ jamie
me and lot of people already requested it..
i dont know how its going, if someone is doing or not..
i'm just waiting this to start my forum.. =s
and point system that can add price into attachment,
recieve x points if post in x forum, things like that..
Yup,

I think there was a previous version called MyPlaza
But it needs updating!

` come one people,

~ jamie
yeah, MyPlaza FTW! =)
i was using that on 1.2 ^^
Well for 1.2 there was MyPlaza and MYPS.

I don't think MyPlaza has been converted to 1.4 yet, however MYPS has. It's not "free" though. You have to pay $5 a year to get access to download that plugin as well as other plugins by that author. Go to MyBBCentral.com if you're interested.

Aside from that you'll have to wait for MyPlaza to get updated or hope that someone makes another points system.
So MyPlaza will get updated?
subscribe to mybbcentral and get MYPS if you have rush to get it working

when MyPlaza was developed to mybb 1.2x ZingaBurga was just a plugin author with more time to support Ajax quick reply, myplaza and his other great plugins

he is actually in Mybb Developers Team, and is making a lot of contributions to core files, I dont know if this will be a priority in a short time to him - with total reason, as mybb 1.4 is great release
(2008-08-15, 02:21 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]subscribe to mybbcentral and get MYPS if you have rush to get it working

when MyPlaza was developed to mybb 1.2x ZingaBurga was just a plugin author with more time to support Ajax quick reply, myplaza and his other great plugins

he is actually in Mybb Developers Team, and is making a lot of contributions to core files, I dont know if this will be a priority in a short time to him - with total reason, as mybb 1.4 is great release

I realise he is busy - and I completely understand if he has no time to update it. Wink