MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spicefuse SEO for 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed the beta and everything seemed to be working fine, but then for some reason one particular sticky thread only served a blank page when I loaded it. This was when i was logged in as admin. If I was not logged in as admin or if i was logged in as a regular user, the thread would load fine again.

I disabled the plugin and the thread loads correctly when I'm logged in as admin.
What is the title of the thread? View HTML source of the page when the page is blank to see if there's any HTML there at all.
When i clicked view html it was completely blank.
Ok. View your apache error log after visiting the topic and let me know if there are any errors.
[error] [client 66.149.71.18] File does not exist: /home/puaaam/public_html/rooshvforum/girls/do-hot-girls-make-for-boring-women-t-18.html
Ask your host if mod_rewrite is enabled on your account. And check if a .htaccess file exists in the folder rooshvforum.
For some reason today the SEO plugin decided to give a blank page to any logged out members. Disabling plugin fixes the problem, but the index links still have the SEO'd links.
The SEO plugin is full of bugs and should not be used in its current state.
I found solution for Spicefuse Mybb Seo blank page when viewing as guest (logged off) - it's not plugin fault, but php fault. Read more about it at http://spicefuse.com/help-mybb-seo-displ...tml#pid882
Fix
Change seo.php so it will look like this: (starting from line 470):
	if ($mybb->user['usergroup'] == 1 && NOFOLLOW_UNF_LINKS == 1)
	{ ini_set("pcre.backtrack_limit",10000000);
		$page = preg_replace("#(<a.+?href=.+?(search|stats|usercp2|printthread|sendthread|showteam|memberlist|calendar|member|online|private|newreply|newthread|showthread|forumdisplay)\.php)(.+?)>(.+?)</a>#e", "seo_add_nofollow('\\1', '\\3', '\\4')", $page); if (preg_last_error() == PREG_BACKTRACK_LIMIT_ERROR) {
    print 'preg backtracking limit error!';
}
	}