MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: login admin cp problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to setup a test forum on two ways before I make my final upgrade to 1.4

Methode 1
1. install a clean 1.2.14
2. total database dump
3. I do not had to deactivate plugin because list of plugins is empty
4. run upgrade
5 putting back old config php

This works 100% correct but then I want to add my new plugins and that do not work. The old plugins are still there (because I think it was in the databse).

So I tried methode 2
1. install a clean 1.2.14
2. total database dump
3. Put back the old plugin directory and where needed the languages of them
4. deactivate all plugins
5. run upgrade
6. putting back old config php

The upgrade went fine
I login in my admincp to come in the admin settings and see the new design.
Now I want to make changes in the general configuration I had to login again, this do not work because every time I click on login I comeback in the login field.
This is not only by the general configuration, every next step after loging in into the admincp I cannot come in
You need to set your cookie settings: [Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If you can't access you ACP you need to edit them in inc/settings.php. Once you are logged in, you must update the same settings in the ACP Settings or else next time you change a setting you will overwrite them.
By setting up a testforum I have again this problem.
So I checked the cookiesetting and they are OK

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".ikf-forum.eu";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/testforum/";

Once I am login into the admincp and click on a buttons or anything I had to login again.
Clear your cookies and try again.
Thnaks but it was not the cookies
I tried it but nothing, after that I clear up all internet files and it seems to work (I hope this time for long).