MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bring Mybb 1.2x Checkboxes Back to Mybb 1.4 in "Usergroups" Editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://ideas.mybboard.net/idea/mybb-14-e...es-like-my

i hope it´s clear the idea. It could be nice to have a plugin or tutorial to change this

In mybb 1.4, When editing a member Group, there isn´t anymore a list with checked itens of his current usergroups, just a select list with Primary and Active usergroups.

for 3 or 4 usergroups to the same user, it´s a little confuse to me.
This is used throughout the Admin CP - if you would like to select more than one additional user group, you need to hold down your CTRL key and click on the user group.
Thanks for replying Justin
I know know how to do it, it´s well explained there Smile

but it´s frustating do not show all current usegroups for that user.

I´m using 3 or more usegroups because of various Private Forums, limited by different usergroups
(2008-08-13, 03:28 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]but it´s frustating do not show all current usegroups for that user.

All user groups are shown...
There's a scrollbar at the side of the select box if there are more usergroups than shown. However personally I'd also prefer checkboxes as they're easier to use than having to press Control for each edit.
(2008-08-13, 07:38 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-13, 03:28 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]but it´s frustating do not show all current usegroups for that user.

All user groups are shown...

no, it´s not. I mean the Groups that user is already member
or there is something wrong with mine, then
[attachment=10476]
I´m member of all these groups in screen, they´re not selected yet

I´m using FF3
I´ll test with IE7 to check if alternative usergroups are showing up
Same in IE7, none previous groups selected.

Are these itens supposed to be selected to show me current usergroups to that user or not?

Thanks.
Excuse me, now I´ve seen there is a thread with this issue fixed
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-35087.html

Thanks