MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme: Mac [Gold]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mac was made with new features made available in MyBB 1.0 PR2.
Wow Great work (Y)
Is it avalable for download?
Yeah, I'd definitely download it if it was available. Great work by the way.
It seems that from the theme package downloaded from mods.mybboard.com there are some images missing: re_pm.gif, old_pm.gif, postbit_email.gif, postbit_www.gif and others.

Is there any way that we could have the missing files? Or can you post the photoshop project of those files?

Thank you
re_pm.gif and old_pm.gif are default MyBB images that should already be there in your forum/images folder. As for postbit_email.gif and postbit_www.gif images, they are not gif, they are in png format and included in the package. Make sure your theme is set to use Mac Templates and not the default MyBB Templates. Please check your Template Set in your theme's Themes Option.
re_pm.gif it's called by the script from the image/mac directory so I copied them there. There is no postbit_email.png and postbit_www.png in the package I downloaded today, and the script is calling image/mac/postbit_email.gif for example, not png.

I verified and I am using the Mac templates with this theme.
also dot_hotlockfolder.gif is missing from the package... there are more files missing
alexro thanx for alerting me. I don't know how I messed it up. I zipped and uploaded the wrong file while the final item was sitting somewhere else on my compuer. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience. I am now attaching final and complete package zip here. You can use it. Same is recommened for everyone who downloaded this theme earlier. Please remove earlier files and images before using this one. Sorry again guys Sad
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2