MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4] MyMood for MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Where the {$post['mood']} is?
In what template?
I need to change the position in the postbit and I didn't find it.
Hi i have added a link tomy nav bar for "My Mood" and it says changed successfully, and then when i view "My Mood in a topic it stills shows up as "MY Mood: None" why is this?

EDIT: sorry it is working Smile.

Cheers
Aaron
Hey guys, I have tried entering the MyMood: <a href="mood.php" target="_blank">{$post['mood']}</a><br /> and the {$MyMood} value and I still cannot find a place to change my mood. It does not show up in the links. I am using the original mybb theme, the default theme.

Any help please?

thanks
Anyhelp, please?
I put this in my header_welcomeblock_member template:

{$mood_link}

and this in my mood_postbit template:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/mood.php" target="_blank">{$post['mood']}</a>
(2009-10-10, 11:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I put this in my header_welcomeblock_member template:

{$mood_link}

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/mood.php" target="_blank">{$post['mood']}</a>

ok so I tried the mood_postbit template code suggested here however, It makes links for all users change my mood. How can I make it so that only the user logged in has a link for there mood. Also how would one make it use ajax to make the mood drop change by clicking on the mood image showing all the moods, then updating automatically similar to how it is on a vbulletin board weusecoupons.com

Thank you for any help on this.

Derrick
(2009-11-15, 04:40 PM)technix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-10, 11:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I put this in my header_welcomeblock_member template:

{$mood_link}

ok so I tried the mood_postbit template code suggested here however, It makes links for all users change my mood. How can I make it so that only the user logged in has a link for there mood. Also how would one make it use ajax to make the mood drop change by clicking on the mood image showing all the moods, then updating automatically similar to how it is on a vbulletin board weusecoupons.com

Thank you for any help on this.

Derrick
I use a new theme with the same templateset but the moods are not on an alphabetical order, what could be wrong??
Hey, so when I uploaded this mod (correctly, I have done it three times) and I go to a thread, I get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and on chrome I get the same thing. What am I doing wrong, or is there a bug?
Anyone knows how to make it in alphabetical order when I select my mood under the drop down menu.??
Today I am trying to solve my problem with the alphabetical order in the dropdown list.

I using 3 themes and only one template set.
In 2 of the themes it works fine but in one the moods are not in alphabetical order.
It is even worser when I choose a in one theme the mood happy in another theme is it gay.
What could be wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8