MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BUG: 3 Bugs in one page? Geez.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I upgraded to MyBB 1.4, I have figured many bugs. Posting Bugs are worse. And annoying.

[attachment=10496]

MyBB Text editor never shows up. And you can't click on a smilie to add it in your post, and there is no get more button.

Oh, and the insert into post button when you upload an attachment doesn't work either.

http://www.komixmag.gr/forums/

Test Account:
test

Thanks everyone for the help in advance ^_^
Revert your headerinclude template. You can find it in Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> *expand your set* --> Ungrouped Templates.

BTW please note MyBB 1.2.x themes should NOT be used with MyBB 1.4.x. Since you mentioned you installed MyBB 1.4.x rather than upgrading, I'm inclined to think this is what you were trying to do.
Oops, typo. I upgraded it. Then it was my fault? And the theme was mine, actually. And thanks for your help ;D

EDIT: What about Quick Edit? Do I have to revert any template at all? And which one?
You need to revert the headerinclude template, and the other ones which have been changed for 1.4.x. You can find this in the "Find Updated Templates" in the ACP Templates section.
Hokey, I tried them all and it worked. Thanks again.