MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoot me, I can't take it any more.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went into admin cp today to change a configuration and EVERTHING I clicked demanded a password. Even then it never would let me into config. I changed my password and still it stays on the password screen. I sent a message to reset my password and the one sent does not work. Now I am out of opportunities and am essentially locked out of my own server.

I corrected the domain cookie yesterday, but can't imagine that has anything to do with it.

I have users signing up that demand admin registration and I can't do anything!

HELP!!!!!
Check your inc/config.php and inc/settings.php carefully for any wrong information?
It wasn't, and now isn't, letting me into anything except what a registered user could access.
this happens to me when i use firefox. not a problem when i use explorer.
I have since gotten in and here is what happens:

Sample flowchart:
User CP Dashboard

Add Forum-Takes me to a blank page
plugins-takes me back to dashboard
themes-back to dashboard
config-fill in password-hit enter and it resets field to blank

EVERY click to anything on home=dashboard requires password entry.

I am essentially locked out of any admin functions. I am most concerned as I gave out my admin password on two occasions for help and hope this is not malicious.
Your cookie settings are probably wrong. What's the link to your forum?
Just so everyone knows I have been helping him with this problem in PM since he posted here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-35779.html
This happened to me and chaniging the cookie settings sorted it out.