MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB and Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
irc://irc.msgplus.net/mybb Wink

(2008-10-15, 02:52 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with me. I selected the same one. I check the MyBB community before I even check my own site. Toungue

Me too... but then again, not much goes on at my website Sad
(2008-10-16, 09:35 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]Me too... but then again, not much goes on at my website Sad

Hey me too! We could start a "I have my own website but nobody else comes to it" club Smile
(2008-10-17, 07:22 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-16, 09:35 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]Me too... but then again, not much goes on at my website Sad

Hey me too! We could start a "I have my own website but nobody else comes to it" club Smile

I sense a Geek club coming a long. How about a website of where we talk about our sites failures. Toungue

@Justin.

Rctgo did have a good member base before it went down. (if that's the site you're referring to).
I picked:

"I can create themes. I speak HTML, Javascript, and CSS to my buddies and dream XML at night"

I certainly can create themes, but I don't speak HTML, Javascript, and CSS, and I don't dream XML! Toungue
(2008-10-17, 08:39 PM)FirefoxWiz Wrote: [ -> ]I picked:

"I can create themes. I speak HTML, Javascript, and CSS to my buddies and dream XML at night"

I certainly can create themes, but I don't speak HTML, Javascript, and CSS, and I don't dream XML! Toungue

Ok we all know you dream graphics and icons Wink
(2008-10-17, 08:22 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-17, 07:22 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]

I sense a Geek club coming a long. How about a website of where we talk about our sites failures. Toungue

@Justin.

Rctgo did have a good member base before it went down. (if that's the site you're referring to).

We can do that at my place.

I love MyBB, I only chose that one
(2008-10-17, 11:04 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Ok we all know you dream graphics and icons Wink
Okay, I will admit that I do that sometimes. Smile
(2008-10-17, 11:20 PM)FirefoxWiz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-17, 11:04 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Ok we all know you dream graphics and icons Wink
Okay, I will admit that I do that sometimes. Smile

and honestly you do it very well.
I was dreaming to have good design taste but am not lol.

I checked both
I would participate in a MyBB 1.4 modifications/plugin contest for fun
and
I love mybb.
honestly when I think about a plugin, I never got a good idea about what will be good one.
and when I find one, and start think about it. I think it'll very hard for my experience lol.
i love mybb

but i do find it needs more plugins that why there needs to be a document on how to make more simple plugins so php coders will pick it up faster and make more plugins Big Grin for mybb

and yer at times i do think about code at night not good but o well
"I would participate in a MyBB 1.4 modifications/plugin contest for fun"

I can also create themes, but not for fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6