MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod CP and Mod Tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) I don't want to allow moderators to see any IP in their MOD CP. I disabled "Can view user IP?". But it just disallow them to view logged ip of a particular post, but in their Mod CP they can see some IPs. Is it possible to make invisible ALL IPs in Mod CP?

2) When I assign a moderator to a forum, they can see mod tools as drop down menu functions at the bottom of the page. so what is the purpose of "Configuration -> Moderator Tools"? Is it possible to disable some functions like "delete" from their mod tools?
(2008-08-15, 01:03 PM)nimasdj Wrote: [ -> ]1) I don't want to allow moderators to see any IP in their MOD CP. I disabled "Can view user IP?". But it just disallow them to view logged ip of a particular post, but in their Mod CP they can see some IPs. Is it possible to make invisible ALL IPs in Mod CP?
You'd have to modify some templates in the "Mod CP Templates" group to remove the display of IP addresses. I don't have time right now to go through them right now.

(2008-08-15, 01:03 PM)nimasdj Wrote: [ -> ]2) When I assign a moderator to a forum, they can see mod tools as drop down menu functions at the bottom of the page. so what is the purpose of "Configuration -> Moderator Tools"? Is it possible to disable some functions like "delete" from their mod tools?
The custom moderator tools allow you to add "batch" actions to the drop down menu. For example on this board we have a "fixed" custom moderator action on the bug report forum to (1) move the bug thread to the Fixed forum and (2) add [F] to the thread title. The Custom Moderator Tools page does not allow you to add/remove default moderator tools.
Hey DennisTT, I am trying to register on your forum, but I get this:
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'dennistt.mybbforum_mybbforum_users' doesn't exist
Query:
    SELECT username FROM mybbforum_mybbforum_users WHERE email='[email protected]' LIMIT 1

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
I posted here because I didn't want to PM you.
I don't think he would mind if you PM him about that, i would PM him as he may not check back here.
(2008-08-16, 01:13 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he would mind if you PM him about that, i would PM him as he may not check back here.

Yea, but it specifically says in his profile not to PM him.