MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invisible Smilies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site URL: http://juz.exofire.net/forum/
Version: 1.4 (Latest)
~
I have removed all of the default emoticons and replaced them with the post icons (thinking that gif would work because I have had this before with famfamfam.com png icons) I have made sure they are registered in my site admin however-
  • They dont preview in the administrator control panel at all, however the code is still there
  • They dont show on the smilie preview pallete near the "kitchen sink"

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know what is going on and how can I fix this?
Have you specified the name of the smilies and or named them as the old smilies?
The image links are valid. Hmm...try rebuilding all your caches under Tools & Maintenance-->Cache Manager in the Admin CP.
(2008-08-15, 07:52 PM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]The image links are valid. Hmm...try rebuilding all your caches under Tools & Maintenance-->Cache Manager in the Admin CP.
Okay, Ill try it now.
(2008-08-15, 07:50 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Have you specified the name of the smilies and or named them as the old smilies?
Nope, however I am thinking of reverting to the old smilies now...
No luck with the curse of the invisible smilies yet and I have no idea where I should start either.