MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Cookie's are insane...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Ive recently installed MyBB 1.4. However, its having so very interesting problems. At first, everything seemed to be running smoothly. However, then, I couldn't log out of the forum even though I clicked log out and it said "You are being logged out." It would return to the index and Id still be logged it. When it came to the ACP, I could login but if I clicked on any link in the ACP, Id have to relogin. I couldnt edit any setting because when I click on a setting category it would make me relogin and then would forward me back to the main settings page(making me relogin to get to the setting page). So, I thought it might be my computer, so I went to anything computer. It worked fine. I came back to my computer, switched browsers from Firefox to Netscape and it worked. For a while. Now Im having the same problem on both browser. My cookie setting are set correctly and I have no idea whats going on.

http://clanxbs.scdiplo.com/

Help?

EDIT:
Now It is again working on Netscape, but still not on Firefox... I have no idea whats up, during the time it wasnt working, I again tried the other computer. It failed...
Hi,

Have you cleared your cookies then tried again?

Ryan