MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i know, but i don't care.
i know this is doble post, but i just change the skin to blue illusion, and i got permission from the creator to use it on my forum, all i need to do now is change images.
Much better. Good job. I also see your using the WelcomePanel plugin. I'm glad you using it, but you have an old version. I updated it recently to fix a spelling error in the mod. To upgrade, deactivate your current version, download the new, upload and replace welcome.php, and activate it again Big Grin
ok the welcome panel is upgraded, thanks for the cool welcome panel k776.
Very nice. It's not too bright, and easy on the eyes. I wish I had it, lol. Once again, nice job converting it.
Flaw Wrote:Very nice. It's not too bright, and easy on the eyes. I wish I had it, lol. Once again, nice job converting it.
you could ask permission from the creator, and than ask me so i can send you a copy of the one i got.
I'va asked .Justin before about it, i had it converted over to IPB2.0.x. He's ok with it.
ok i send it to you on pm, also i closed my forum cause it was not active, but i will open another one, that is about other things.
i opened the forum again, and with a new skin.
Pages: 1 2