MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Kinda sucks....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't know how much longer im going to be using mybb...most of all the good plugins are paid such as sideboxes, thank you, subforums in colums...Im 14 and don't have a paypal or anything...and can't pay for them...
Eh? Most MyBB plugins are free, I only know of one author which charges for their plugins. Take a look in the Mod Database, where you can find all the latest free plugins for MyBB, with more being added each day.

http://mods.mybboard.net

Also, you can make your own sidebox easily, or even use a sidebox designed for websites. Tweak it a bit and it will work fine.
Ask your parents to help.
(2008-08-16, 10:46 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Ask your parents to help.

Huh ... Please post anything helpful Undecided
But that is helpful, how else is he going to get a paypal account.
Just ask your parents if you can either borrow theirs or if they can sign up for one then you just pay them.
(2008-08-16, 11:32 PM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]But that is helpful, how else is he going to get a paypal account.
Just ask your parents if you can either borrow theirs or if they can sign up for one then you just pay them.

ok, but if he was able to do anything why would he post from the first place ... I hope he found what you posted being helpful
thanks
As far as I can tell all the ones you posted are available for free.
Links?
All the ones in the Mods section of the site are free. But, i dont blame the people who want to sell there plugins. Some people work very hard to make these. However, i blame the people who sell them for over $50.00. Thats not right Toungue
(2008-08-17, 01:21 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]All the ones in the Mods section of the site are free. But, i dont blame the people who want to sell there plugins. Some people work very hard to make these. However, i blame the people who sell them for over $50.00. Thats not right Toungue

Especially when they are plugins for FREE software

tgo, I know what it's like to try and run a web site with no paypal account. Or money for that matter. I'm only 17.
Try to use the free stuff or make the plugins you need.
Pages: 1 2 3 4