MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 general questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been snooping around the language files looking for the navigation words ('scuse me just don't know the technical term). Anyways...

1. Where can I find them? (The nav terms)
2. What's the deal with weblogs.lang.php? Are blogs going to be integrated in myBB? That would totally kick-lime. lol Toungue
yeah that would be so cool.
They should be on the pagename.lang.php file at the top called something like $l['nav_termname'] = 'The word';
1. You can find the links like member list, search etc at the top of ./inc/languages/english/global.php

2. So much for keeping a secret hidden. Toungue Chris was working on a plugin and he removed all traces of it before releasing PR2 (good job btw Chris Wink j/k), but he forgot images, and languages files Sad I do believe it is now on hold now anyway.
DennisTT Wrote:They should be on the pagename.lang.php file at the top called something like $l['nav_termname'] = 'The word';

pagename? Where? Under /inc/languages/english? I don't se a file by that name there.
lol, see my post Toungue If you told us specific text you are trying to find, we will be able tell you where to find it Toungue
k776 Wrote:1. You can find the links like member list, search etc at the top of ./inc/languages/english/global.php

It's not there. Basically, I want $nav$activesep$activebit where $activebit is the only one in bold.

k776 Wrote:2. So much for keeping a secret hidden. Toungue Chris was working on a plugin and he removed all traces of it before releasing PR2 (good job btw Chris Wink j/k), but he forgot images, and languages files Sad I do believe it is now on hold now anyway.

That sucks! Sad
IMPAQ Wrote:
k776 Wrote:1. You can find the links like member list, search etc at the top of ./inc/languages/english/global.php

It's not there. Basically, I want $nav$activesep$activebit where $activebit is the only one in bold.

Those are actually contained in templates. Check them out in the Navigation templates or they're named something like that.
Admin CP > Templates > Modify/Delete > *template set expand* > Navigation Templates > nav_bit_active

Or for the words themself, either open the file of the page you want to change and find:

addnav();

or similar. And edit what you need to there. Or as dennis said, open the lang file of the page you on and it should be on the first line: nav_something
DennisTT Wrote:Those are actually contained in templates. Check them out in the Navigation templates or they're named something like that.

I know those are in the Navigation templates. The only way I could make the changes I want is to edit the language file, which I can't seem to find where it defines Nav.

It's not on global.lang.php or forumdisplay.lang.php or index.lang.php or misc.lang.php. Sad
Pages: 1 2