MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading Error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I'm upgrading from 1.2.10 to 1.4 the upgrade page is blank. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? I've done everything correctly backed up everything CHMOD everything and nothing seems to work.

www.forums.pokefusion.com/install/upgrade.php

Can anyone help?
Hi,

Did you upload everything correctly?

Ryan
Yeah, I know I did. I uploaded and deleted everything 3 times and the problem keeps occuring.

Plus it would be something with upgrade.php or the resources.
Anyone?
I'm another admin at the same website and I've attempted the same thing but a blank page still appears so I know that he didn't upload the files incorrectly.
This is low if no one can help us.
(2008-08-17, 05:29 PM)Revolution333 Wrote: [ -> ]This is low if no one can help us.

Do you have a thing called patience?
Revolution333, does it say anything in the error logs?
I get this error:
Quote:Notice: Undefined index: pconnect in /home/pokef/public_html/forums/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/pokef/public_html/forums/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 197

when i show reports.
This is urgent, please help! It's something on MyBB side because I've checked error logs and everything its coming from inside the script.
Still no one? Wow.

PHP and MySQL are both up-to-date, idk what would be wrong.

I'm getting these errors.
Quote:Notice: Undefined index: db_encoding in /home/pokef/public_html/forums/install/upgrade.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined index: pconnect in /home/pokef/public_html/forums/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/pokef/public_html/forums/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 197
Check your ./inc/config.php file. Are all the settings correct?
Pages: 1 2