MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.4.1 Released - Maintenance and Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2008-08-25, 07:41 PM)mahdy2021 Wrote: [ -> ]when will new version(1.4.2) of MyBB be released?

I think staff may add a rule to confirm that
Please Do Not Ask For When New Version Will Be Released Angry
Because Answer Is Already Known
(2008-08-25, 07:41 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]When it's ready, when enough (significant) bugs are fixed.
Cool, I'll upgrade my MyBB 1.2.13 forum as soon as I move to the new server.

Can't get 1.4 as non of my themes or apps work with it.
Wow, thanks for this release! Now that I'm back from summer vacation, I can update my themes to 1.4.x. Smile
thanks for this beautiful upgrade no prob till now the upgrade
Upgraded last night from 1.2.13 to 1.4.1 and it was not as smooth as when I tested it.
1) I was getting 403 Forbidden errors during the update. I had to wait a little while and it went right.
2) The stylesheets that are missing are a pain to import, since it doesn't work properly (attaching the stylesheets to pages).
Can I upgrade my forums from 1.2.13 to 1.4.1, or should I go to 1.2.14 -> 1.4 -> 1.4.1?

Just wondering, before I start! Smile
You can update it directly to 1.4.*
Quote:Can I upgrade my forums from 1.2.13 to 1.4.1, or should I go to 1.2.14 -> 1.4 -> 1.4.1?

Just wondering, before I start! Smile

Hi,

You can go directly from MyBB 1.2.13 to MyBB 1.4.1.

Chris.
Chris,

Thanks for the response, I feel better now! I was hoping I could do that, since I didn't really want to go through all those other versions just to get to the newest. Smile

Now that I have that information, I hope to get my forum updated pretty soon. Big Grin

~ FFW
(2008-09-03, 04:54 PM)Zidane007nl Wrote: [ -> ]Upgraded last night from 1.2.13 to 1.4.1 and it was not as smooth as when I tested it.
1) I was getting 403 Forbidden errors during the update. I had to wait a little while and it went right.
2) The stylesheets that are missing are a pain to import, since it doesn't work properly (attaching the stylesheets to pages).

First problem was your server - MyBB doesn't cause 403 errors randomly.
The second problem was caused likely by a theme that isn't compatible with 1.4. Attaching stylesheets to pages has been fixed in 1.4.2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6