MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Themes/templates and settings gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All my Themes/templates and settings are gone after upgrade from 1.4 to 1.4.1 and everytime I try and do something in the acp it takes me back to the login in screen.
yes, me too

I think some staff member will fix upgrade.php soon

restore your database backup, I think it´s the better thing to do now
(2008-08-17, 01:57 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]yes, me too

I think some staff member will fix upgrade.php soon

restore your database backup, I think it´s the better thing to do now

Yeah did that although the backup I took before upgraded was screwed up so I had to use one from acouple weeks ago,
but then I will lost my values to each plugin polarbear =/

I´ll try to export my old database values in phpadmin and import in upgraded database
You will lose your values but your plugins should still be in your plugin folder therefore you will just need to deactivate and then reactivate them. Recreating the settings for you
These are some instructions in how to fix it.
Quote:Please make a backup before doing this!
I am going to use the table prefix "mybb_" - just for example's sake.
Go to phpMyAdmin, choose your database.
Find 'mybb_settings' and click browse
Have a look at the gids over on the right hand side and see which gids are in use. gid = Settings group ID in this case.
Go back and find 'mybb_settinggroups' and click browse
Have a look at the gids again (on the left hand side this time) and click the checkbox for each one that you noted was not being used by the settings.
So if gid 1,2,3,4,5, etc was not being used, check their boxes and then click the 'X' at the bottom
You should see a page asking if you are sure, say yes ONLY IF YOU HAVE A BACKUP
Now go back to your Admin CP and have a look at the settings
Alternatively you can just try this script here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-360...#pid240505