MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bugs in first zip pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did upload the first .zip pak and I got the problem with duplicate "Configuration -> Settings". each setting was duplicate once with 0 setting and once with correct setting number. I was abale to fix this error via phpMyAdmin without bothering to upload the second .zip pak and upgrade again. But I need to know if that was the only bug with first .zip pak? or there are some other bugs in first .zip pak I should care of?
this note should transfer in BUG reports Dude Big Grin
As I said I was able to fix that settinggroups duplicate issue. I asked if there was any OTHER issue/bug in the FIRST patch zip file that I should care of? as staff said that issue was fixed in second zip but I used the first zip. Is there any other bug than duplicate settings in first zip file I should care of?
Nobody has reported anything else so I'd say no.
As that duplcate issue was fixed, and I am not refering to a particular bug, and I am just asking if there was any OTHER bug in FIRST zip file, I don't think it belongs to Bugs Reports forum.
aha, so that duplicate thing, was the only bug in the firstb upgrade patch.
No, there was no other problems.