MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 403 forbidden in admin panel!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everything is fine except in admin panel!
i cant do anything without getting 403 forbidden
Quote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /myadmin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

so i search about the problem and got to this thread Here

but i dont really understand what i should do i changed the htacess.txt to .htacess but should i change the text in the file also?

i dont even know if that is my problem Sad

tnx for the help!
You should just rename it to .htaccess and touch nothing else. Then, try hitting Ctrl+F5 when attempting to view your admin CP again. If that doesn't work, then you've got a different problem.
ty but i still have the same problem Sad
dunno what to do i was really looking forward to use mybb :/

i can see the dashboard but then when i try browse any of the link is when i get the forbidden error.
Did you if that mod_security is installed or not?

Quote:Confirm that mod_security is installed on your server
To confirm that the mod_security module is installed on your server, open your PHP Info page (there is one in your forum's Admin CP). Scroll down and find the heading "Loaded Modules" and see if "mod_security" is in the list.

Also, you may want to check your server's error log (see your FTP's logs directory, or your hosting control panel, or ask your web host) to see what exactly is triggering the error.
(2008-08-18, 11:17 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Did you if that mod_security is installed or not?

Quote:Confirm that mod_security is installed on your server
To confirm that the mod_security module is installed on your server, open your PHP Info page (there is one in your forum's Admin CP). Scroll down and find the heading "Loaded Modules" and see if "mod_security" is in the list.

Also, you may want to check your server's error log (see your FTP's logs directory, or your hosting control panel, or ask your web host) to see what exactly is triggering the error.

ty for your answer!
this is what i found in my error_log
[18-Aug-2008 09:16:38] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nameuser/public_html/result.php on line 66
[18-Aug-2008 13:26:24] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nameuser/public_html/result.php on line 66
[18-Aug-2008 14:06:51] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nameuser/public_html/result.php on line 66
[/quote]
dont know if that have anything to do with mybb tho Huh

hosting support have been offline so i havnt been able to ask them about it yet!
i have hosting with https://www.hawkhost.com/ but i cant find anything about it on their site.

tnx again for the support! Smile
result.php isn't a MyBB file
(2008-08-19, 03:34 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]result.php isn't a MyBB file
alright tnx that was all i could find in that file
Sad

ok i just got a message from the host and they will disable it for my domain..hope that will help Big Grin