MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: easy affiliations not displaying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/easy-affiliates

I'm using this mod and the buttons are displaying on the normal theme.
But its not displaying on our Default Them which everybody has.

` Tell me how to fix it,

~ jamie
You should of posted this in there thread.
It's becuase you have to manually add in {$easyaff} to the footer.
In ACP go to Templates & Styles. Click Templates. (Left side.) Find the template from the list in which you want to add it. Click the name, after that scroll all the way down to Index Page Templates. And find index. (first one.) Click it. That should bring up the code. Scroll to the bottom, and add in
{$easyaff}
Right before
{$footer}
Smile
This forum isn't for plugin related issues, just standard 1.4 issues.
tnx this was usefull!
yeh next time post the issue in my plugin thread and i would be able to help you directly
(2008-08-18, 09:20 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]This forum isn't for plugin related issues, just standard 1.4 issues.

That's not true....

Quote:Sub Forums: Forum Contains New PostsReleases & Release Support, Forum Contains New PostsRequests, Forum Contains New PostsDiscussion, Forum Contains New PostsDevelopment
(2008-08-19, 11:29 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-18, 09:20 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]This forum isn't for plugin related issues, just standard 1.4 issues.

That's not true....

Quote:Sub Forums: Forum Contains New PostsReleases & Release Support, Forum Contains New PostsRequests, Forum Contains New PostsDiscussion, Forum Contains New PostsDevelopment

Yes, the MyBB release Rolleyes

EDIT: This thread was moved, it was in the 1.4 support forum.