MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any developer/themer able to get MyBB's logo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering if any Developer or Themer has the cloud from MyBB's logo. By this, I mean the cloud only - not the cloud as the favicon or the cloud with the logo. Since I want a clean MyBB cloud with a clean transparent background.
I'll do it.. or attempt it. Toungue

EDIT: Does this work?
It doesn't really work, sorry :[

Since if I were to actually change the color of the cloud, it'd get a little... messy.

Here's what I mean:
[attachment=10623]
EDIT: So, what color do you want it? Because I can change it for you and touch it up to look nice..
It's in the logo PSD...
Well... I actually want to freely change the color as I like. For instance, I might want to color to be red, green, dark blue, pink, gray, yellow, etc... If you're able to tell me how to do it without causing the image to get a little disrupted, please tell.

Edit: I know it's in the banner, but I want it NOT in the banner. I want it right as the original format without being resized/pasted onto another image.
PSD... Photoshop Document... It can be used as a temporary vector format... Does that mean anything to you? Because, to me, it means it can be recolored. Search for mybb logo psd or something similar, you'll find it.
(2008-08-19, 07:37 PM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]PSD... Photoshop Document... It can be used as a temporary vector format... Does that mean anything to you? Because, to me, it means it can be recolored. Search for mybb logo psd or something similar, you'll find it.

how bout this??
[attachment=10640]

the psd is in the zip, transparent background, using ps cs3 Wink
(2008-08-19, 08:13 PM)Bas Wrote: [ -> ]Audentio made one already
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-32926.html

im sorry, I guess if anyone wishes, they can add my psd to the ai file now.. Angel