MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BMW Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
www.bmw-forums.co.uk

Still a working progress with a few broken images and the forums on the index are a bit messy, but general feedback will be appreciated.
Far too many forums!
(2008-08-18, 11:32 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Far too many forums!
I know, that's what I said in the first post, I haven't got round to cutting all that down Smile
As said above to many forums, cut them down before people join or you may find people won't join! it makes it look more empty than it already is, good luck with the forums.
And as I said before and in the first post, I haven't got round to that, I know there are too many, I don't need telling that Rolleyes
Good Job. Be sure to leave the credits for the theme creator though. (unless he specified not too).
Hmm i've never seen a mybb forum with this topic, but its good Big Grin
(2008-08-19, 09:57 PM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm i've never seen a mybb forum with this topic, but its good Big Grin

the site looks very nice, but im thinking you are in need of a better logo/header situation.. perhaps with a bmw in the background with say the hit man stepping out of it..

and again, i agree, too much scrolling and your visitors will be lost.. consider child boards..

other than that, you have things well thought out.. keep going!! Cool
(2008-08-19, 04:03 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]And as I said before and in the first post, I haven't got round to that, I know there are too many, I don't need telling that Rolleyes

You asked for "general" feedback, folks are replying with their "general" feedback ie. their own opinions of your forum.

You did say in your first post that the forums were "messy", you never mentioned about there being too many forums, so how are we to know what you meant by "messy".
shame on you...

You took Justins copyright off.
thats a big no no.
Pages: 1 2