MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error after adding plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did backup my forum on the 8th. Would that help fix this some how? I am really sorry I am so new to all this and really have no clue what I am doing as you can tell. hehe...he...
im new to but, from problems iv'e had and things i read im starting to learn alot, but go to your admin control panel go to tools and maintenance and go to utf-8 and see if there anything that needs to be converted
Yeah I checked that already. All seems fine.
but, did you upgrade because the upgrade fixes alot of bugs and that error u have might be a bug so u should really upgrade ASAP
I already have the latest mybb version though. How do I install a resent backup though?
o, so u got 1.4.1? and i think you have to upload the back up to your files not sure on that one.
(2008-08-19, 03:59 AM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]o, so u got 1.4.1? and i think you have to upload the back up to your files not sure on that one.

No I don't! I didn't even know about 1.4.1! I just installed 1.4 last month. Ack ok I'll try upgrading. Thanks!
ya 1.4.1 fixes alot of bugs and that error might be a bug so try that and please let me know.
Were you using the SEO plugin for MyBB 1.2.x? It won't work for MyBB 1.4.x
o ya dennis that's why i got that same problem
Pages: 1 2 3