MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Image Verification doesn't show when someone tries to register. Will I have to re upload a certain file? I just finished installing the 1.4 version and everything else works fine.
Link to your forum?
Reupload the font files inside inc/captcha_fonts. Please make sure you upload the files in binary mode, not ASCII. Please consult your FTP client documentation on how to do this.
if your using filezilla go to Transfer>transfer type> binary mode but it should automatically do it.
Dodgy Thanks!!
(2008-08-19, 04:33 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload the font files inside inc/captcha_fonts. Please make sure you upload the files in binary mode, not ASCII. Please consult your FTP client documentation on how to do this.
That does not work. I have tried and it doesn't work :@

www.twixing.com is my url.
Try to extract the PHPInfo from your server and check if you have the GD library enabled.

If you don't you won't be able to show the Image.
It's enabled
Your host is forcing advertisements on the CAPTCHA image output, so it makes the image invalid. I don't think there's much you can do about it unless you move to another web host, so I guess disabling CAPTCHA is your other alternative.