MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Global Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i made some Global Templates and there all in one line not in a list like the main templates
You have to be more descriptive when writing a bug report. When did this happen? Is this on an upgrade or install? Do you have a screenshot you can attach? Have you cleared cache and refreshed?

I added 5 global templates to both install and upgrade, works fine for me Confused
I think I know what you're talking about, but I think this problem has been resolved in the latest release. Could you make sure you are using the latest release (686, see announcement) and that it is still happening there?
has not been fixed yet

don't know where you got install and upgrade from but anyway its in admincp
ok. Try this. Open admin/templates.php, find:
		elseif($expand == -1)
		{
			// Global Templates
			$query = $db->query("SELECT tid,title FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."templates WHERE sid='-1' ORDER BY title ASC");
			while($template = $db->fetch_array($query))
			{
				$altbg = getaltbg();
				echo "<td class=\"$altbg\" width=\"10\">&nbsp;</td>\n";
				echo "<td class=\"$altbg\"><a href=\"templates.php?action=edit&tid=".$template['tid']."\">".$template['title']."</a></td>";
				echo "<td class=\"$altbg\" align=\"right\">";
				echo "<input type=\"button\" value=\"$lang->edit\" onclick=\"hopto('templates.php?action=edit&tid=".$template['tid']."');\" class=\"submitbutton\">";
				echo "<input type=\"button\" value=\"$lang->delete\" onclick=\"hopto('templates.php?action=delete&tid=".$template['tid']."');\" class=\"submitbutton\">";
				echo "</tr>";
			}
		}
and replace with
		elseif($expand == -1)
		{
			// Global Templates
			$query = $db->query("SELECT tid,title FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."templates WHERE sid='-1' ORDER BY title ASC");
			while($template = $db->fetch_array($query))
			{
				$altbg = getaltbg();
				echo "<tr>";
				echo "<td class=\"$altbg\" width=\"10\">&nbsp;</td>\n";
				echo "<td class=\"$altbg\"><a href=\"templates.php?action=edit&tid=".$template['tid']."\">".$template['title']."</a></td>";
				echo "<td class=\"$altbg\" align=\"right\">";
				echo "<input type=\"button\" value=\"$lang->edit\" onclick=\"hopto('templates.php?action=edit&tid=".$template['tid']."');\" class=\"submitbutton\">";
				echo "<input type=\"button\" value=\"$lang->delete\" onclick=\"hopto('templates.php?action=delete&tid=".$template['tid']."');\" class=\"submitbutton\">";
				echo "</td>";
				echo "</tr>";
			}
		}
(a couple of missing html tags)
now there are no templates showing up
Oh, it's apparently another IE only bug Sad
n/m i know what i was doing i fixed it
You've lost me now; I just reproduced the bug and you're now saying it's fixed? Confused
If you fix it, you must tell as why!