MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] [MyBB 1.4.1] SQL error before upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-08-22, 12:15 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to be missing the following in the mybb_sessions table:
loginattempts
failedlogin
Yeah..., you're right KuJoe, that's the weird thing.
My forum right now works OK (close to 2 thousand users) and nobody had a problem so..., any clues?
Check my last post, I uploaded pics of the default settings for those 2 fields so you can manually add them via phpMyAdmin.
(2008-08-22, 12:22 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Check my last post, I uploaded pics of the default settings for those 2 fields so you can manually add them via phpMyAdmin.
1st of all many thanks KuJoe.

I'm gonna try it ASAP and I'll tell you how it works.

Many thanks again. Smile
This is actually a bug with the installer.

We rely on inc/functions_user.php to validate the user login. Last major change of user authentication was with MyBB 1.2.x, so I'd guess any people upgrading from older than 1.2.x would encounter the same error.
Well..., I tried to make some hacks to avoid this problem but I failed..

So..., if I understand right what you said DennisTT, I have to upload to MyBB 1.2.0 first and after that to 1.4?
The workaround for now would be to upgrade to 1.2.14 first ([Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) for download) and then upgrade to 1.4.1. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
Pages: 1 2