MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myIMG Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
myIMG Is a image hosting script for your members allowing them to upload and insert into posts, or use on the web.

Features

** Upload upto 5 images.
** AJAX upload forms.
** Set size, filetype and group permissions.
** Manage all images from adminCP
** User management from userCP
** Watermark ALL images.
** Dropdown menu in post to insert members images.

ETA two weeks. All updates will be made in the first post, suggestions welcome.
Sounds good.
I only have a few things i wish to comment on Big Grin

Watermark ALL images.. is not something i wound want.
It makes members angry and is considered ruining an image to many.

Will this be able to be turned off in the acp?

My other concern is,
Can the image directory be an off-site server host?
My images that would be uploaded would not be stored on the same server as my board.

Different server.. different domain..

Thanks a lot, this is awesome!!!

Thank you!
Sweet! I'm really really looking forward to this! And yeah, I agree with littleg, I wouldn't want it to be on the same server, could really mess up my site and use up a lot of space and Bandwidth.
(2008-08-19, 09:37 PM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! I'm really really looking forward to this! And yeah, I agree with littleg, I wouldn't want it to be on the same server, could really mess up my site and use up a lot of space and Bandwidth.

ditto!!! Big Grin
You will be able to turn the watermark on and off. And it will more than likely be an ftp to the other server if turned on.
(2008-08-20, 07:48 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]You will be able to turn the watermark on and off. And it will more than likely be an ftp to the other server if turned on.

Sounds good Aaron.. if you need help testing, let me know.. more than glad to help you on this.. Blush
Sure thing will keep you updated.
(2008-08-24, 10:44 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing will keep you updated.

Thanks Aaron.. maybe i can put this to use.. i will be waiting.. Cool
I'll be waiting too...
This is in production however the myClan has taken priority due to the demand Smile
Pages: 1 2