MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme: BrightGray (PR2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another theme for PR2.
I like the top (Search, Memberlist, etc.).

Looks good.
Sorry for the huge bump....

Excellent theme Chiefsaab!

If you don't mind, could you please create a button that says "Q. Quote" for use with Smethead's PR2 mod? Thanks!
Nice theme, i like the top bit (i think!) i cant put my finger on why i dont like it totally but other that that nice skin!
download link?
thanks. How can I edit it to use it with last version of MYBB ?
I guess you only have to set Ignore Version Compatibility to Yes to use any PR2theme for 1.0. Let me know if it doesn't work. Also post here if some images are missing.
My first post and it's a thank-you to you chiefsaab Smile

I've just installed MyBB version 1.01 without any problems (except the lower case issue to the image path) Wink

This is a great theme and will definitely be installed when my new forum goes 'live' in a week or two!
The images are not missing, I see the installed, but they are not being called right or something. They just do not show up. If you go to www.freehunterlive.com/myBB and sign in as guestuser with the password passwordhere you will see the problem... I have tried uninstalling and pretty much starting over, but that does not fix it.
Pages: 1 2