MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: #1.4.1 Upgrade, Templates now the new ones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I upgraded from 1.2.x to 1.4 and now to 1.4.1. I use a self-made skin and just customized 4 templates:
- Footer Templates_Footer
- Forum Display Templates_forumdisplay
- Header Templates_header
- Member Templates_member_register_agreement

All other templates have not been touched. Now when I'm using the skin templates I get this:
[Image: customizedtemplates699.png]

When I configure the skin to use global templates it still looks like this:
[Image: globaletemplates556.png]

What's the problem there? Didn't MyBB update the templates to 1.4 even if they were not customized?
MyBB will still uses your "customized" template until you update it via the "Find Updated tool" or otherwise
OK, but why is the design crippled with the global templates, too (second screen). The text box might be some CSS (also not updated?), but the smiley box?

And just to be sure, only the customized templates are v1.2, all others are v1.4?
Would be really really nice if someone could tell me why it still looks like this, even with the standard skin. Update glitch? Can anyone confirm after an update?

MyBB default:
[Image: standard410.png]
Make sure your smilies are uploaded in the right place...
Thanks, at least the smiley box is centered now. But I still have the problem that the WYSIWYG editor is not formated and too small as you can see on the second image in my first post.

As you can see in my first post I never touched a template that's related to the editor. Neither did I change editor.js.
Reupload the files in the jscripts folder. If that still doesn't work please post a link to your forum and a test account.
Didn't work, after replacing the js files the editor is not loaded at all. However, I have a test board with the editor loaded (crippled). I wrote a PM with the login details.