MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: extra delete acount function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It happens me three times that after account deletion people wanne come back after a while. Sometimes fight could be a reason.
I came on the idea for a 50%/50% acount delete function.
What does this mean:

At this moment when you delete an acount everything is gone and it getting it back is hard work.
why not do so that admin, users, visitors see the followings things

ADMIN: usersname, avatar, signature and ofcourse posts
USERS: as usersname they see NOT REGISTERED, no avatar, no signature, ofcourse they see the posts.
VISITORS: as usersname they see NOT REGISTERED, no avatar, no signature, ofcourse they see the posts.

It could be interested for me, but I search for someone who could make it.
For now, you could make a new group called 'Unregistered' with no posting rights, avatars or signatures and instead of deleting users, move them to that group. You can change their email and password to something else so they can no longer login.
(2008-08-19, 07:20 PM)GG-Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]For now, you could make a new group called 'Unregistered' with no posting rights, avatars or signatures and instead of deleting users, move them to that group. You can change their email and password to something else so they can no longer login.

good idea GG-Xtreme Smile