MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thunder Series - PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
None finished so far

I'm currently in the works with converting my old "Thunder Series" themes. I'm actually 90% complete with converting Blue Thunder theme for PR2. I'm also going to try to create other themes for PR2. For some of you who are still using my themes for RC4...they are no longer SUPPORTED, but will still be available to be downloaded (if and when I can get hosting)

Depending on how much time I have, I will try to convert my other themes too (if they are backed by popular demand)
Any screenshot Cory?
I'd say they look pretty much the same.
Glad you guys asked. Last night when I came close to finishing the Blue Thunder theme, I looked at it and it seemed a little plain. Now, I re-made pretty much all of the images for Blue Thunder. It's got new on/off/offlock images, and it's also has new postbit and newthread/reply images. My next stage is to work on the new "folder" icons. Then PM's and any other areas needed to work. I'm calling this one "Blue 1.0" (and no...there isn't a typo with me leaving out "Thunder")

This theme is basically one of my personal favs. Probably one of my most professional looking theme to date (was easy to do as well). It's a very nice, simplistic, but sharp looking theme that has colors that match it very well. Basically, it's still the same color scheme, but I've revamped the images to make it match and look better. Here are a few screenshots for you to see.

I'll be posting more screenshots once I get more images and areas of the theme completed.