MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] [1.4] Unreal Themes (All 3 Released!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I can't create an account =.=
I've used the same password and it insist its different..
yeah im sorry. The quick theme plugin only works for registered users. I wish it allowed guest to use it. Sad
(2008-08-28, 12:32 PM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]I can't create an account =.=

Thats weird... Ill check it out. Huh
(2008-08-29, 02:57 AM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]yeah im sorry. The quick theme plugin only works for registered users. I wish it allowed guest to use it. Sad
(2008-08-28, 12:32 PM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]I can't create an account =.=

Thats weird... Ill check it out. Huh

I've met with similiar problem quite a number of times.. (all MyBB)
Very nice themes. One of the best for 1.4 currently i would say
(2008-08-29, 12:12 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice themes. One of the best for 1.4 currently i would say

thanks that means alot to me coming from you.

Your themes were my favorite also.
Hello,
My nice but I was having some trouble with the top header buttons. I want to delete a couple of the links and add a couple possibly. Any help on how to do that would be beautiful. Thanks for the theme and thanks in advance for your support.
ok looked at your theme. You are using the old version that had some mistakes. also your missing images. Please re download the theme and reinstall it.
to add links you must edit the header_welcomeblock_member and the header_welcomeblock_guest templates.

Find this section in both templates:
<td class="navbar"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php">Portal</a></td>
<td class="navbar"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">Forums</a></td>
<td class="navbar"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></td>
<td class="navbar"><a href="$settings[bburl]/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></td>
<td class="navbar"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a></td>

then add your own links by adding this where you want it (use your own info):
<td class="navbar"><a href="http://yoursite.com/yourlink.html">Your link name</a></td>

sorry if you dont understand me...
thats all i can do to make it understandable.

if you cant get it to work i can do it for you. (just pm me)
Okay thanks, I'll try it out. I'm usually not too terrible at this stuff but that doesn't mean anything. ;-)

UPDATE: Okay, re-installed and got it working great. Thank you so much. Regards.
Befragen
Erm, may I know wads the parent theme used?
I've just downloaded from the first post of this thread. But it looks like befragen's one, wif errors
I just used the master BB parent theme thing... or something to that effect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8