MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybbNOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you may be aware I was the owner of a reasonably succesful mybb resource site, mybbplanet. After looking track of mybb a year or two ago I have now picked up where i left off and will be creating mybbNOW. A resource site with exclusive themes, modifications and graphics along with user submitted modifications.

If you are interested in this project or have any ideas or suggestions feel free to make them known in this topic. We are after a small team of developers to make a great myBB user experiance.

I am aware of other sites out there, but the more mybb resources the better IMO.
Since I can't really do much for myBB (yet!) I can't help much.
Sad
Quote:Since I can't really do much for myBB (yet!) I can't help much.

So why bother replying?
Exactly, is anyone serious interested as we already have Kodaks on the team and are currently getting a brand new theme designed for the site. We are aiming to launch in two weeks.
whats in it for us? Or is it a volunteer type job?
Cut of advertising money, and from VIP packages.
Hi Aaron!

I have had my share of success with forums, particularly in the modertional field. Judging by the little you have told us, I see great potential for mybbNOW, and am willing to join/head the moderator team. If you would like more information as to former experience, please contact me via private message.

Cheers,
Zane