MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: underarchive.com(get free hosting + win exiting prizes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
come and visit us at http://www.underarchive.com

- Discuss and share your views with a large community

FREE HOSTING(5GB Space||50GB Bandwidth)
I am giving out free hosting with the following configuration;
- 5 GB space
- 50 GB bandwith
- 50 domain
- All other features unlimited
- cPanel

I will only be taking the first 10-15 people.
For the free hosting, I would like you to post threads on the following site; Underarchive(only 15 more less)

The hosting will be given upfront, but you should be active on the forum (UnderArchive).
UnderArchive is an anime based site.
I will only accept people who will post related topics.

Please PM me your username when registered (on UnderArchive, username = ancraz).
I am giving out the hosting accounts in advance because I trust you guys.

Remember to give your domain and e-mail address and the account information will be pm to you on underarchive and not here

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Hurry hurry hurry
Strange...you can afford hosting, yet you can't afford a domain. Just to tell you, getting a domain will increase your web traffic.
(2008-08-20, 02:10 PM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Strange...you can afford hosting, yet you can't afford a domain. Just to tell you, getting a domain will increase your web traffic.
what do you mean i cant afford a domain Huh
plz say iam confused
I mean, why isn't it .com or .net? It's .uni.cc
Never mind, my bad. Read your signature. My apologies.
(2008-08-20, 02:20 PM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, why isn't it .com or .net? It's .uni.cc
Never mind, my bad. Read your signature. My apologies.
no thats not where you will get your hosting from you will get from a different server which has cpanel Big Grin
i have domain for it iam thinking of starting a hosting solution but a bit confused Blush
anyway plz don't consider the link at signature.you will not get the hosting from there Big Grin
Ok. But I already have a host.
(2008-08-20, 03:16 PM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. But I already have a host.
enjoy man enjoy the world of internet and mybb forum Big Grin
Lol. I will.
its really nice to know that Big Grin
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but the conversation above has to be the strangest thing i have seen in a while.
Pages: 1 2