MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much reputation do you have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wasn't being an lime. If anyone was being an lime it was you.
Quote:I can't find my reputation anywhere

please help me...
You didn't say that you couldn't find it where I said it was. You said you couldn't find it anywhere. To me this implies you didn't read my post. It's just like using, "My forum isn't working," or, "Help me," as a thread title. We can't read your mind, or for that matter any elses' mind.
lakings,

You are indeed right that I did give you a negative reputation point (although your reputation was already red to begin with). Calling me an lime gives me reason to take such action because I don't enjoy the name calling. Before you say I called you an lime, I didn't. I said, if anyone is an lime then it's you.

At any rate, I'm not going to continue stooping to your level. Continue calling me an lime or don't... I won't respond because it's not worth my time or effort to prevent a few people from thinking I'm an lime.
I also gived you a Negative point for spamming. Man you should be banned.
Oh, I can see my rep now, Thanks Chris :-)

Its 1 Toungue
Apparently I have 5... but I only just registered? Toungue
I removed Reputatiions from my forums

its silly thing
ELY_M Wrote:I removed Reputatiions from my forums

its silly thing
How did you do that?
It's in the Admin Options I believe.
Thanks,

I'll look again then because I couldn't find it yesterday.
I got a reputation point for my Support Tips in the Support Forum. Toungue

I also got a point for this post, because I help (insert rep giver here) them a lot. Big Grin

So I'm just saying glad I could help out, to whomever it was. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3