MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ottoman Empire Group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2008-08-20, 08:25 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Get a car and go to the "warehouse" of this group and show them one finger while shifting gears

Now that wouldn't be too nice. Wink You're never suppose to fuel the fire, you're suppose to put it out. Wink
Haha. I would too.
(2008-08-20, 08:29 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-20, 08:25 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Get a car and go to the "warehouse" of this group and show them one finger while shifting gears

Now that wouldn't be too nice. Wink You're never suppose to fuel the fire, you're suppose to put it out. Wink
Thats how i would put it out Big Grin
Turkish hackers are common since I don't believe there are penalties for hacking and also the country is fairly modern with a lot of internet access.

Sounds like they used an exploit and are just script kiddies. Make sure to keep your site updated with the latest versions of your software. Normally these groups aren't able to create original hacks only use hacks made by true hackers.
Yeah, hacker wanna-bes.
Thanks guys for your support.
Remember to ban their IPs too. Oh, and tell us their IP. Gotta ban them.
(2008-08-20, 09:31 PM)Destoyer Wrote: [ -> ]Remember to ban their IPs too. Oh, and tell us their IP. Gotta ban them.

That's useless. Most hackers use TOR or proxies. IP banning is one of the most useless things for a site. If you have firewall access then an IP ban is slightly more effective.
True, but I can ban that proxy so they can't use it in the future.
I created a plugin which is very effective in stopping proxy signups.

Try at hackforums.net to use one. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5