MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recoding software ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

Friends, I need help Smile i am looking for a software by which it will record what ever is playing in system and the voice taken by out put device (mic) together..

What? Well let me make more clear, one of my hobby is singing, and for that purpose I am looking for a software in which on the background in computer I will pay karaoke and using Mic I will record my voice with KARAOKE.. Got some idea?

Hope yes. But for more details, to make it clear I don't want to put that big speakers that Karaoke voice to come out and blast in my room and using Mic I recod Sad What I want is a software by which it will record the Karaoke which is playing in computer using Media player and it will record my sound "voice" of singing while I will using my Mic.

Hope it makes clear what I am trying to say.. If so and you know any software, please let me know, doesn't matter if paid or Free!

Thanks, badly waiting for answer,
FAISAL~
I like Goldwave. It's about $50 but it does things that thousand dollar programs won't.
http://www.goldwave.com/
(2008-08-20, 11:57 PM)danrulz98 Wrote: [ -> ]I like Goldwave. It's about $50 but it does things that thousand dollar programs won't.
http://www.goldwave.com/

Hey thanks,
Well I just downloaded their version to text before ordering, I need help. I mean I know to record but the problem is that Background music which is playing in Computer is not recording along with voice.
It only records the voice which is going in using the input-device "Mic" but I want it to record the data of Mic as well keep recording what's playing in the computer....

Please help, thanks!

FAISAL~
Set the input to "wave mix out" or "stereo out" or "what u hear"

Also, under "recording options" select "monitor input"
(2008-08-21, 01:38 AM)danrulz98 Wrote: [ -> ]Set the input to "wave mix out" or "stereo out" or "what u hear"

Also, under "recording options" select "monitor input"

Hey thanks dude!
After searching a lot Big Grin I did the "montior input" process sucessfully and now it's detecting the voice "sound" from my Mic sucessfully,

But I don't find the "wave mix out" or "stereo out" or "what u hear"

Where to find this? I mean under which task??

Please answer, Thanks!

FAISAL~
Control properties -> volume
Where the selector for "microphone" is. It might say something else, but there is one option that takes the output from Windows volume control. So, it lets you use the volume control for mixing your audio (wave) and mic.
The best wya to figure it out is to mess around with it.
I'd just use an audio loopback cable to plug line-out to line-in on your computer's sound card.

http://www.passmark.com/products/audio_loopback.htm
I did that once, but it's just as easy to record from the line out channel - has the same effect without having to crawl around the back of your PC.
Audacity is a good free alternative.
(2008-08-21, 12:30 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]I did that once, but it's just as easy to record from the line out channel - has the same effect without having to crawl around the back of your PC.
Should also mention you don't get the analogue quality degrades as well Toungue
Pages: 1 2