MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disallow Certain Words when Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this possible?
So if I posted a topic with the certain words or phrases I can block them. This would be useful on my forum as I am getting spammers..! Thanks!
there is an area in the admin panel that will allow you to put in words you want to block and change them to something else!
(2008-08-20, 09:15 PM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]there is an area in the admin panel that will allow you to put in words you want to block and change them to something else!

I know that. I want this to completely block the posting if certain words were detected.
ohh you mean like when the person posts the system will detect the "bad word" and just block the post completely
(2008-08-20, 09:34 PM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]ohh you mean like when the person posts the system will detect the "bad word" and just block the post completely

Yes. Smile
oh ok well i might be able to get something like! It might be anywhere from 2 and a half hours to a few days till i get it our because me and my team are working on a new shop mod! But if we get any free time or something i will see if its possible
(2008-08-20, 09:37 PM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok well i might be able to get something like! It might be anywhere from 2 and a half hours to a few days till i get it our because me and my team are working on a new shop mod! But if we get any free time or something i will see if its possible

Thanks a lot, very much appreciated.
your very welcome ill PM you once i get it out! Ill let you be one of the first to have it! (ill be the first)lol
(2008-08-20, 09:45 PM)pickleman9686 Wrote: [ -> ]your very welcome ill PM you once i get it out! Ill let you be one of the first to have it! (ill be the first)lol

Good to hear.
lol i just started my mod buisness and already haver quite a few mod and coding experts so it shouldnt take to long