MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Elite-Area Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm using MyBB1.4 for testing the new theme I made(for MyBB 1.4), and this is it(so far)
Elite-Area Forums

If you guys like it, I'll offer it for downloading+give ya instructions on how to install it/upload the images. - Tom
You still have some defaults in it.
I know. I'm either gonna' leave them, or make my own - not sure yet.
Also, anyone who visits please do me a favor and join!! Or atleast post so I get some feedback!Smile- tom
I would shortin the shoutbox, it's the first thing I noticed, and kinda distracted me from the actual forum.
Done... No comments on the theme though? Sad
to much white put some color in it. Also put the slanted lines in one place, either the tcat or the body not both. Another thing change the table border color or make it bigger.

last thing i promise... Toungue

Change the Tfoot color to something else that matches your thead and your button set does not match your theme.
(2008-08-23, 03:35 AM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]to much white put some color in it. Also put the slanted lines in one place, either the tcat or the body not both. Another thing change the table border color or make it bigger.

last thing i promise... Toungue

Change the Tfoot color to something else that matches your thead and your button set does not match your theme.
Toungue Thanks for the comments, incadudeFSmile Much appreciated. I'm glad you guys are nice about it. And if your wondering why the quality isn't great, it's because this is my first theme. I think it turned out quit well, though.

Also, I'll look into fixing what you said, incadudeF.Smile But about the buttons, their not supposed to match my theme at the momentToungue I'm currently working on just the colors and stuff of the theme, but I'll start working on the buttons either today or tomorrow.
I think the theme looks quite nice! I can make themes for IPB, but I want to make some for MyBB!
So, I will join your forum!
Thanks, much appreciated! I'm working on a section where users can submit their own work, so keep your eyes pealed!Smile