MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request: More advanced TOP STATS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please release this without subscription restriction. I know how many time you invert in this but this is a very popular pluging and i can't pay a suscription.
This is only a suggestion.
Thanks
Good luck with upgrading labrocca.
(2008-09-24, 01:42 PM)l2tecno Wrote: [ -> ]Please release this without subscription restriction. I know how many time you invert in this but this is a very popular pluging and i can't pay a suscription.
Thanks
Why would you need subscription? This plugin is free.
(2008-09-24, 01:42 PM)l2tecno Wrote: [ -> ]Please release this without subscription restriction. I know how many time you invert in this but this is a very popular pluging and i can't pay a suscription.
Thanks

labrocca's plugins are only subscription based which I have no problem paying $5 - $7 a year to access since I know I am expected to get better quality and security than other plugins.

But plugins that are normally free and labrocca doesn't have control over are posted freely.
And I already told smethead I would upgrade ASOI and then add it to mods database.
Labrocca, did you ever update this plugin?
He's very busy these days, as he has to handle a lot of projects. However I hope he does updates this plugin soon as we all need it badly lol Big Grin
Pages: 1 2