MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] variables not defined when using postgresql
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I have changed my board from mysql to postgresql and it works so far, but not for all users.
With my admin-account all is possible, but some users get error messages, when they try to open a new topic, they get the following message
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    22P02 - ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "" 
Query:
    SELECT lastpost,fid FROM zero_threads WHERE lastposteruid='11' AND tid='' LIMIT 1 

I have checked all I could get in my hands, but I could not find anything. What is the cause for this?

edit: forum for testing - http://testforum.blubotter.org/moepforum
Which version of PostgreSQL? What modifications / plugins do you have installed?
(2008-08-21, 07:58 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of PostgreSQL? What modifications / plugins do you have installed?

I use the version 8.3.1 of postgresql and my forum has none plugin installed. The testforum is the new installation of mybb 1.4 and it shows the exact same behavior.
I don't see where we fetch lastpost,fid in any query in showthread.php
It's in inc/datahandlers/post.php, I assume "open a new topic" means creating a new thread.
yes, I meant create a new topic, sorry Undecided (stupid german thinking)

When I'm in the newthread.php and let me show the source with the browser, the hidden field tid has no value. Is that correct?
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
Try This. goes in inc/datahandlers/
in this file is a failure in line 313, there is one ) to much, but it works, thanks Smile
Ah yeh, so it works with that fixed?
Pages: 1 2