MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Increase font
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm thinking to make all the links green, except the ones in the header (user cp etc) and footer (bottom links)
Oh okay. I picked a shade of green that suits Apart Leaf well. Place this in the color: field for the a:link and a:visited classes:
#3E811F
Now, that will also change the link (before hovering) to green on the navigation/breadcrumb at the top of the page. To fix that, place the HEX #555555 in the same a classes, only they'll be subs of .navigation ie. .navigation a:link, etc.
Thanks Scoutie44, perfect, exactly what I wanted, however I ended up going for a darker green http://www.dailytalkforum.com/ (same as the old version leaf green)

I changed the leaf/thead.png and leaf/header.png to the darker green. Are there any others that need changing?

The only thing that I haven't be able to figure out is centering the logo at the top in the header. What would be the best way to do that?
Go into your header template, find the <div class="wrapper"> and change it to <div class="wrapper" style="text-align: center">
Great all fixed Smile The only other thing that I noticed, is with the EDIT drop down box and also in private.php the lighter green is showing a little bit. Any ideas where to change that, im not sure if its in the css or if they are images that need changing
Can you post a screenshot?
Sure, I found it in 2 places so far
For the PMs, change the .thead background color. Same goes for the dropdown, but the class is something like .popup_menu .popup_item:hover or thereabouts.
Thanks Scoutie44, that worked Smile What about for this one (where the 666 is)

http://www.dailytalkforum.com/images2/green.jpg
I don't know the exact class name off hand, but it'll have .pagination in the class (iirc. there's about 4 or 5 children). Look through them until you find what you're looking for (a :hover class, I'd assume).
Pages: 1 2 3