MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Dragon Circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

After having retired from running my active and growing dragon forum I decided to create a free for all place for dragon enthusiasts. It's basically a forum that allows for complete freedom of expression (short of trolling, flaming, spamming, etc...).

I'm currently using the MyBBForest theme by lorddonk with my own custom images (some of the icons are from an old MyBB 1.2 theme Slate-Tech, but edited a bit by me). The logo was also thrown together by me but I am not really critical about the artistic work (I'm going to redo it all later when I have time anyways).

Current plugins:
Akismet (1.2)
MYPS (1.3)
Search Captcha Protection (1.0)
SEO Links! (1.1 Beta 1)
SpiceFuse Shoutbox (1.1 Beta 1)

Additional scripts:
SocketMail Lite (I figured I had the license laying around so why not offer the members e-mail. Big Grin)
What exactly constitutes a "dragon enthusiast"?
Anybody who likes dragons. It can range from people who collect dragon figurines or artwork to people who enjoy books and movies, or even people who just like fantasy RPGs. Smile
I would consider finding a new host. Your site loads extremely slow.
Yeah, I need to look at my server when I get home, it was working fine earlier but now all my sites are going slow. Sad

EDIT: Just rebooted the server and it appears to be working fine now.
I don't really like the theme that much, you should try making your own custom theme, that's more related to dragons.
I am going to when I have time later and can get some friends to help. It was the best public theme I could find at the time. Wink