MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I manage to get to the mysql installtion area - great, fine. Insert user/pass and database. I then click next. I wait. And wait. And then I notice the "Done" text on the bottom of the page. I'm still staring at a white screen. No errors. Nothing.

Ideas?.
same here. after pressing "next": BLANK page...

have no idea...
HELP US!
It's a real shame, you know. For a board with 15,000 members I was expecting at least some help...
Well with the vast amount of details provided I don't even know where to start. Did you delete all the files and try re-uploading them?
If it happened to someone else I seriously doubt it was corrupt files. But no, I'll try it later on.

I'm giving you pretty much all the details I can since no errors appear, and the page says its done loading. It's a simple. Blank. White. Page. (It's irritating me).
I upload the files but www.xxxxxx.com/install

did not work

help plz
Well what did not work? Sorry I can't read your mind. Give us some more information, screenshots, errors, etc.
(2008-08-23, 06:12 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Well what did not work? Sorry I can't read your mind. Give us some more information, screenshots, errors, etc.

http://71.231.129.128/install/index.php

On the page where it should be creating the database, it goes blank. I'm hoping its not my mysql installtion. Can someone try a blank database and see if it works for them (On another mysql server).